JSC “Penki kontinentai”, offering you an exclusive middleware, is an international corporation with more than 20 years of experience working in the sphere of IT. Company provides fiber-optic Internet, IP Television, IT infrastructure maintenance services of the highest quality and develops projects of smart buildings.
Our services and products are intended for both business and private clients and are oriented towards the highest standards in their field. To be precise, we set the standards, in as much as innovation is the main credo of the company.
Connected World.TV Awards 2012 FinalistI PTV.iQ is the most recent member of the family of .iQ products of “Penki kontinentai”, which is installed in more than 60 countries around the world. This software turns your TV service into smart TV, and its versatility allows you to apply the platform in various areas of your business. In 2012, this product was appreciated at the international level as well. At the annual international exhibition/conference “IBC 2012” on broadcasting, digital and multimedia software, IPTV.iQ entered the final round of a prestigious competition “Connected Content Technology Awards” (category – “Middleware and CPE Technology”) along with products of such companies as Cisco, BBC, Alcatel-Lucent, RGB Networks and NDS.
Subsidiaries of the company develop and provide software and solutions for the optimization of ATMs and self-service facilities, operate in the market of electronic payments and services, provide certification services as well as services of e-signature software and consulting.
Subsidiaries of the group of companies operate in Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and the USA.
If your mission is to:
- Calculate your investments
- Determine ROI
- Measure business performance
- Manage third party service provider
- Reduce and manage business risks
Then your choice is .iQ – business process monitoring and management products family which is designed specially for financial industry.
.iQ Family products offer an integrated, robust and flexible presentation layer, analytics capabilities, including statistics, predictive analytics, data mining, forecasting, security and optimization – all integrated within the business context for better, faster decision making.
- Collects and reflects vital business information
- Increases overall business intelligence and decision making process
.iQ FAMILY PRODUCTS:
- ATMeye.iQ – an intelligent video monitoring and client conflict settlement solution for self-service equipment networks.
- ATMiQ – a cash logistics and cash flow optimization system in self-service equipment networks.
- RFM.iQ – Remote File Management module will allow you to download the Journal files from your device and make updates when needed.
- Card Retrieval.iQ - by monitoring and handling retrieved cards, solution automates the lifecycle of retrieved card together providing supporting documentation.
- Service Desk.iQ – management and maintenance solution for complex technical devices and systems.
- Dashboard.iQ - analyzing, reporting, monitoring and workflow managing solution.
WHERE IS THE VALUE?
Improved business intelligence across your enterprise decision makers will allow you to:
- Increased business visibility and decision making process
- Internal and third party service providers quality monitoring and improvement
- Cost allocation monitoring and improved ROI calculation
- Reduced business operation costs
- Reduced business risk
- Increased profitability
- Sales channels availability and total network revenue improvement
- Increased brand reputation by risk of fraud reduction.
WHERE ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Evaluation of opportunities - ROI and calculation of your operational savings
- .iQ suite implementation and preparation for positive business changes
- Business processes improvement to exploit full capabilities of optimization
Penki Kontinentai Group
By having the leading position of Lithuanian IT market and spreading our IT services over 65 foreign countries, such as Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Tadzikhistan, Uzbekistan, USA, etc., Penki Kontinentai Group was established back in 1992.
Penki Kontinentai Group consists of the following companies:
- Penkiu kontinentu bankines technolgijos – an international business process outsourcing company, specializing in software and hardware solutions for financial institutions and retail trade companies throughout the world. In May 2011 the Payment Card Industry Security Standarts Council recognised company‘s solution PaymentiQ as PA-DSS (Payment Data Security Standart) Version 2.0 compliant;
- Penkiu kontinentu komunikaciju centras - this company has been providing internet and data services since 1996. It implements and manages fiber optic network Skynet in Vilnius. Skynet is provided by the fiber optic cable, which can be laid in two ways: by each user to a residential home (called FTTB – Fiber to the Building) or a residential apartment (called FTTH – Fiber to the Home). Company implements its services under the certificates from Microsoft, Cisco Systems, RAD, Motorola Mobility, AMP;
- Skaitmeninio sertifikavimo centras – established in 2004, this company is a local leading Internet security team and provides E-commerce Security Solutions x.509 digital Certificate services, validation services, crypto solutions and software security applications;
- Ashburn International – established in 1998, this company provides its infrastructure services & outsourcing in the spheres of finances, trade, telecommunications and supplies. The present package of Ashburn International products consists of POS terminals application, POS terminals, Integrated card processing package, Devices for EFT POS network connection, Software collection. All of those services are implemented under the I level of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standart (PCI-DSS).
All Companies of Penki Kontinentai Group implement their services under ISO 20 000 standart. The plans to get ISO 27 000 standart are settled for the nearest future.